Tuesday, November 15, 2005

By back can no longer support my ass!

Man, when did I let myself go so badly?

I am developing a gut! My stomach is normally the one place where I don't gain weight and now I"m beginning there is a bit o flab forming there!! This will not do. It supposed to be the one body part that doesn't have suff flying!!

My boyfriedn blss his hear tells me when I complain about my back. It doesn't have strength to caryr my ass! Don't get me wrong. He is very appreciative of my derriere. But i gues you hacve to see me to understand. My bak is a bt on the small side. Need to get my arse to the gym. Cause next thing u know I'll be 30 have kids and then after that it's over. Cause if the abs aren't there before hand, things don't quite snap back so well.

Ah well...that's all my thoughts for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home