Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Wedding Obsessing

I'm obsessing over what I would like for my wedding dress again.

I think I'm settling on silver or in that family. I remember seeing a wedding show years ago when I was in my early teens where the bride had color on the underside of her dress. I was so amazed by it and ever since then, I knew I did not want a boring white wedding dress. I still want to look and feel like a bride, but without the stark white which washes me out anyway.

We're not engaged yet but it's coming and that does not give much time to plan everything out. From the looks of things, I will have to have a fall/late fall wedding. I'm guessing mid to late November due to exams being in the fall. If we're on modules then we can be married in September or October. I love the fall anyway and silver would fit in quite nicely I think

I think I like Maggie Sottero's designs so far. Hopefully, the dress is affordable. They do not post prices on their website.

Jasmina

Shared via AddThis

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home