Wednesday, August 16, 2006

In Awe

In Awe?
you kinda like me huh.
I kinda like you too.
In awe you say
In awe of what
You say the beauty of my face
My demeanour
I'm just me
Nothin more and nothing less
I'm absolutely in awe.
In awe of whatever this is
how a friend ends up becoming something more
how a friend ends up invading your daily thoughts with no mercy.
I'm in awe.
In awe of your gentle strength.
your openess
willing to let me see you just as you are.
I'm in awe.
You're in awe you say
that makes the two of us.
In awe of this universe.
I'm in awe
and becoming more and more awed.
by you.
the minute i learn something new about you
I'm in awe.
the minute i reveal somethign I'm scared to
and you don't run away
I'm in awe.
I'm in awe that you even like me.
I'm in awe
that i even like you.
this is awful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home