Monday, November 21, 2005

Last night, I prayed myself to sleep. I cried to my mother who gave me advice of course....
Pray and don't lose heart. Keep your mind in a positive place.
So, I followed her advice and prayed myself to sleep with my bible on my chest.
Now today, my favourit quote is

"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and He will strengthen thine heart."
So of course this leads me to think. That means I must trust in Him.
If you wait on someone, you are trusting that they will actually show up!
Even if you feel like you're waiting too long, and they will stand you up. The act of waiting involves believing that what you are waiting for will actually come to pass.
Of course, the one person you can wait on and be sure will show up is God Himself.
So I've decided that I will continue to pray myself to sleep.
Wait on Him and not think so much. Just focus my thoughts more on Him since HE better than anyone knows the thoughts of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home