Wednesday, November 23, 2005

We pursued the wrong connection!!

Today I rediscovered the first note Roy wrote me when we met on the train.
He asked to a pursue a connection with me. I guess we should have been smart and figured out what kind. Oh well.

Anyways, my sister gave me a book once upon a long time ago before my knowledge of his existence I think. Anyway, it's called steps to Christ by Ellen G. White. And as usual questions are raised. Man things, I agree with and many questions are answered but like anyone getting to know Christ, it is a constant process. A fun one, like having a class with an awesome professor who makes the learning process and the subject matter fun and you just want to keep learning more and more.

Turns out that this Ellen G. White was and still is a very very influential person in the SDA church. Go figure. I do know that I do not belong in his world now nor he in mine. But now it's like wow, maybe we pursued the wrong connection. We were supposed to teach each other. Discuss and be friends maybe. Oh well...who knows but I am glad that i finally read this book.

I thought this morning to confess to Pat that I have cheated him in ways I still am not aware of. I'm a little scared cause I know how he is. He'll say "that's cool" although he may be upset and angry with me. I guess I'm a little scared that the relationship will change. I'm hoping it will bring us closer and that I can see us in a different light....oh well that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home